Tuesday, January 15, 2013

We just received these four great reviews on DealerRater!


 
fransignore
Jan 13, 2013
Overall Score:   5
"When I went into Executive Kia I was greeted by friendly staff. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to buy the car I was looking for. Joe Ortiz and Todd Perry did everything they could to work with me to make it possible to get the car I wanted. They were friendly ,informative, and mainly not pushy. By the next morning they had found the car I wanted. They worked diligently to make the financing work for me. I am now driving my 2013 Kia Sorento and I LOVE it! MANY THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL STAFF AT EXECUTIVE KIA OF WALLINGFORD."

jiuteri 
Jan 13, 2013
Overall Score: 5
"Amazing and very easy to work with. I hope more people ask for Larry he helped me find the best car for an amazing price. Knows his stuff and worked with me to help as much as he can."

tomk17 
Jan 11, 2013
Overall Score:  
"I went in for a test drive with no intention of buying today and I had received a low sales price and and excellent trade-in price; plus rebates. I picked up the car in less than 24 hours. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Thank you."

Samuel J. 
Jan 11, 2013
Overall Score:  5
"On 10-03-2012 I purchased a 2007 Mazda CX7 Grand Touring from Executive Kia. A few weeks earlier I stopped by and was greeted by Mr. Jeremy Carroll. He was very helpful and MOST OF ALL not pushy and that is a Great asset in the car buisness!!!!!!!!!!1 There for I came back and gave my buieness to Executive Kia! I am very pleased with the staff there! They make you feel like a part of the family. I have been in a few times with issues And Jeremy who is now in the Service dpt, along with the Service staff was always very truthful and helpful. I am useualy in and out with very minaml time spent waiting. Jeremy and the entire Staff at Executive Kia are a CUT ABOVE THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will and have recemended this dealership to all my friends and family!!!!!!!!!!!"


Read more of our customer feedback on DealerRater!

No comments:

Post a Comment