Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"I would definitely recommend the Executive Kia dealership in Wallingford to a friend," says this 5-star review on DealerRater!

"I purchased my 2012 Kia Optima during the summer and I had an absolutely amazing experience at Executive Kia in Wallingford. Before this car, I had never owned my own car, or a car that wasn't more than 10 years old, so I was definitely very excited, but also a little nervous about the process of purchasing a new car. However, as soon as I arrived at Executive Kia and met my sales consultant, Mike Golas, my nerves went away, and I was just left with excitement. Mike was so friendly and helpful, and answered any questions that I had. He allowed me to take my time looking around the lot, and was patient with me when I needed to make the final decision. My heart was set on the Pearl White color, which they did not have on the lot at that time. When I expressed to Mike how much I would love to have the white, he told me right away that they would look for one that they could get in for me. The very next day, Mike called me and told me that my Pearl White Kia Optima was ready for pick-up!! I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to get me the car of my dreams! I absolutely love driving around in it, and I get compliments everywhere I go about how attractive the car is. It is so nice to finally have a car that I love being in. Not only was the selection of cars at Executive Kia wonderful, but the service is what really made my experience worthwhile. I could not have asked for a better sales consultant. He took his time with me making sure I understood all the details, and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend the Executive Kia dealership in Wallingford to a friend. It's a great place, and I look forward to going back their to service my brand new Kia!! :)" - Kgermain03

Dealerrater

Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater.

No comments:

Post a Comment