Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"My experience at Executive Kia was exceptional" says this 5-star review on DealerRater!

"My experience at Executive Kia was exceptional. Right from the beginning I was greeted by friendly helpful people. Jeremy did a great job in explaining all about the car. He was always interested in my wants and needs and my expectations. The whole car buying experience went like a breeze. Jeremy made sure I was happy with my choice and is still making sure after the purchase that everything thing is as was discussed in our pre-sale talks. I would definitely recommend Executive Kia for a new or used car purchase. Todd, the Sales Manager, aided in my satisfaction as well. He also was able to answer any question or concern I had. Great people to do business with." - dubar49

Dealerrater

Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater.

No comments:

Post a Comment