Monday, October 22, 2012

Three new 5-star reviews for Executive Kia on DealerRater over the weekend! Great work, team!

"I have rated Executive Kia and especially Chin Chang a 5 in all catagories.I was impressed by the information I received regarding the warrenty & powertrain and how I could afford the 2013 Kia Forte - I thought it was beyond my budget. Chin sold me my previous car and it was a pleasure to deal with someone I trusted again. I am sooooo pleased with my Forte and glad that I will be dealing with the service department that I have been dealing with for years. Chin found my car with the details that I wanted in just a few days. He explained all the details of the car and all the paperwork was done." - Eileen C.

Dealerrater

Click here to read more revews on DealerRater.

No comments:

Post a Comment