Thursday, May 30, 2013

We have received four new reviews on cars.com this week!

Rileyz 
Middletown, Connecticut 
May 27, 2013

"Worked with Jermaine Gordon in sales, Todd the sales manager and Mike in financing- all HIGHLY recommended. Excellent experience. Would highly recommend to a friend or family member. Great price on an awesome car- I love it!"

Anne 

Cheshire, Connecticut 
May 26, 2013

"I just purchased a new Kia Soul from Executive Kia and the entire process went smoothly. I worked with Larry who was fantastic, he was very knowledge and helpful. He was not pushy and worked with me and my budget. This was my first time purchasing a new car and I could not ask for a more enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Executive Kia to my family and friends."

Tony C. 

Meriden, Connecticut 
May 24, 2013

"This is my second vehicle through Executive Kia and once again he staff in every department provided the highest level of customer satisfaction. Todd Perry went out if his way to be the best sales manager I have ever dealt with in my 27 years of buying cars. Jermaine Gordon moved me through the process and kept me informed and updated, great energy and style. Theresa DiNicola in special financing really took the time to explain everything and really did make me feel comfortable and special! The General Manager, John Gogliettino IV, did all the paperwork with me. He stays connected to the customers and makes sure your car buying experience is a great one. There is no reason to buy a new or used car from anyone else, great staff, great cars and unbelievable customer care!"

Courtney 

Ansonia, Connecticut 
May 22, 2013

"I just leased a 2013 Kia Sportage and I must say that the whole process was made simple by everyone at Executive Kia. I worked with Jerome and he was very helpful answering all my questions and working with me to find the right fit in vehicle and price range. He was not pushy at all which was a plus! I would definitely recommend Executive Kia to anyone who is considering a Kia!"

Read more of what our customers had to say here:
http://bit.ly/1158liR

No comments:

Post a Comment