Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Three new reviews on DealerRater!

Anne65 
Wallingford, Connecticut 
May 26, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"The reason for the scores listed above are because I personally experienced excellent service. Larry met me and my son outside as we were looking around. He took the time to answer all our questions, he was quite thorough in all his explanations. We took a test drive and while doing so he explained the features of the car. I did not feel any pressure to buy - no huge sale pitch. I knew what type of vehicle I was looking for and what my price range was. I liked the fact that Larry was not trying to push a vehicle that was not suitable for me. I met with Todd briefly, he introduced himself to me on my second visit when I was ready to talk about financing. He gave me a great deal on the trade in of my used car. I met with Mike when I went to pick up my car. He was efficient and knowledge in the paper work. He helped make everything go smoothly and as quick as possible. There was a glitch with DMV being down and both Larry and Mike were great especially since we had to change my plates, then put on dealer and then just as everything was all set DMV came back on line and once again my plates were switched. They both took this in stride and were pleasant throughtout the process. It was great working with Larry, he made my first car buying experience great. Thanks."

MrWookie 

Wallingford, Connecticut 
May 24, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"This is a great place to buy new and used cars. The customer service is incredible in particular Todd Perry the Sales Manager is "The Man"! Everyone in the process from Jermaine Gordon, Sales Consultant extraordinaire, to Theresa DiNicola the most excellent of Special Finance people I have ever dealt, go out if their way to help. The GM of the dealership himself, John Gogliettino IV, did all the signing of the paperwork with me. He stays committed to the customer satisfaction by making sure he is part of the process. Great cars, staff and customer service."

MEFuente49 

Wallingford, Connecticut 
May 20, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"We are spanish, and I would like to write my review in Spanish. Desde que entramos a la agencia, la atencion fue muy buena, no perdimos tiempo el Sr. Chin estaba listo para mostrarnos los autos que elegimos. Todos en la agencia fueron muy amables. Y fueron contestadas todas nuestras preguntas. Nos fueron mostradas todas las alternativas de los dos modelos que elegimos. Cuando volvimos a buscar el nuevo auto, estaba ubicado en el salon de ventas como si fuera un regalo para nosotros, fue un muy buen gesto de parte de la agencia Kia. Queremos agradecer la atencion, la paciencia y la amabilidad de todos ellos . Gracias."


Read more of our customer feedback on DealerRater!

No comments:

Post a Comment