Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New and positive reviews from recent Executive Kia customers!

Dealerrater

"Rick is extremely efficient and listens to all of my concerns, acts on them and explains everything in detail. He is very warm and caring, and has earned my trust and therefore, I look to him whenever I need service on my KIA Sedona." 

"Immediately after buying our 2008 Saturn, the dealership closed. Upon hearing Executive Kia serviced Saturns, we started going there. Our assocation with Executive Kia has been nothing short of superb. Tucker and Rick have both been exremely professional,knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Even the half hour drive is well worth the effort."  


"I've been dealing with some of these people when it was still Saturn of Wallingford. It feels like family. Rick is courteous, plus, takes my teasing with a smile. The quality of work of thetechnicians is beyond reproach. I wish I could give a higher rating....I'd give a 10. Rick is an asset to your organization. In fact, all of the people that I have dealt with, now and in the past, have always been wonderful to me." 

"What can I say??? Not one bad thing about this dealership sales as well as service. They make you feel like part of the family. Always greeted and welcomed every visit why would I leave? 8 plus years now. Keep up the good work! Jean Penna."

"Mike Golas was excellent to work with during such an exciting, yet stressful time! When I first came to Executive Kia I was interested in the Kia Sorento (I believe it was the LX model I test drove) and ended up loving it. After some consulting with family and friends, I then changed my mind and contacted Mike to look at a different model (it ended up being the SX). Mike was easy to get in contact with, constantly asked me what my wish list was, and finally delivered on the Kia Sorento that fit my needs. He was very knowledgeable and stayed late twice (I believe) to get me the Kia that I wanted. I would definitely recommend Executive Kia, and specifically Mike Golas to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!"

To view these reviews click here

No comments:

Post a Comment