Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Many thanks to the author of this 5-star review on Edmunds!

"I began my search for a car by thoroughly researching cars in my price range. I sent e=mails to 5 dearlerships' I posted my price. Executive Kia beat my price! Only one other dearlership responded. The price was higher than what I wasw asking! The other 3 just sent a generic response. I went to Executive Auto wih the e-mail response in hand. The salesman was great. Everyone at Executive Kia was nice. I got a Kia Rio sedan at a great price. My experience was great. I got a great car at a great price. I was introduced to the managers of eaqch department. I highly recommend buying from Executive Kia." - jes15

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

Click here to read more reviews on Edmunds.

No comments:

Post a Comment