Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A big thanks to the author of this 5-star review on Google Maps!

"I began by thoroughly researching the vehicle I wanted. I was considering three cars: 1) Chevy Sonic, 2) the Hyundai Accent, and 3) the Kia Rio. The Kia Rio has great gas mileage, great safety record and an unbeatable warranty. Once I decided I wanted Kia Rio, I e-mailed 5 dealers with a price I thought was fair. My timeline to buy a car was limited. Executive Kia's internet response was timely and efficient. Executive Kia was the only dealership that beat my price! Two dealerships did not contact me until a week after I bought my car. The salesman at Executive Rio introduced me to all the managers at each department, such as the parts department. Many of the people working there have been there for a while. Everyone was very nice. The salesman took his time with me, answering all my questions. I got a great deal, with a great car from a great dealership. I would highly recommend that anyone who is considering buying a new car, Executive Rio is the place to go. Great service from an excellent dealership!" - jes123

Google_maps_1

Click here to read more reviews on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment