Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Many thanks to Charles for this stellar review on Google Maps!

"I am so excited to let you know that I went back to KIA of Wallingford and purchased a 2012 Sorento. It is just beautiful and great. I went back to Jeremy Carroll and he was fantastic!!! He explaned everything to me and in no time I was behind the wheel driving my new vehicle. I had all the options that I wanted and again when I was introduced to the service dept they were the best. I would never go anywhere else and I have always told everyone that I talk to how great KIA is and what great service I have gotten and what a special sales person that Jeremy is. I would never go anywhere else or go through anyone else. Very, very satisfied." - Chuck

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

Click here to read more reviews on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment