Thursday, March 15, 2012

A huge thanks to Tim for his 5-star review on Google Maps! Great job, team!

"I had some issues with a vehicle and had to give it up. I went to Executive Kia and they had the same vehicle 3 years newer! It took less than a day to get all the paperwork done and the entire staff was friendly and warm. This is now the second vehicle I have purchased through Executive Kia and as long as they have what I'm looking for in the future, I will definitely buy again. Everyone from the receptionist, to the sale consultants,to the service department and the manager too! All of them give a smile and a "Hello" everytime I come in. If you're looking for a dealership that treats you like family, this is the place! Thanks to Todd and Jeremy for helping me into my new truck!" - Tim

Google_maps_1
Click here for more Google Maps reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment