Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We received a great review from Ray this week on cars.com!


Ray D. 
Hamden, Connecticut 
Apr 18, 2013

"I just leased my second Kia from Executive Kia. Back in October, we leased a 2013 Kia Sorento, and could not be happier with it. The salesman at the time was Jeremy Carrol, and he was very professional and very thorough. I really felt like Jeremy had my interests in mind, and certainly knew his stuff, especially with regard to the Sorento. We could be happier. Now, moving forward to my most recent dealings with Executive, I just leased a 2013 Kia Optima EX, and the salesperson was Mike Schweikert. He was also very professional, and knew his stuff. I told Mike exactly what I wanted to accomplish, and he delivered. I was actually at the dealer longer than I expected, but that is only because Mike was so personable. We talked about everything, and it seemed like I had known him my whole life, by the time I walked out of there. We are looking forward to dealing with Executive in the future, and I would highly recommend them."

It's rewarding to get so much praise from our wonderful customers. Thank you all so much. Read our cars.com reviews here!

No comments:

Post a Comment