Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We just received five new 5-star reviews on DealerRater!

jdinkle 
Wallingford, Connecticut 
Mar 04, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"Since I purchased my Kia in 2009, I have been pleased with my experience at this particular Kia Dealership's service department staff. Jeremy and Rick are friendly and provide me with the necessary information to take good care of my Kia Rio5"

heyitsjanine 
Wallingford, Connecticut 
Mar 03, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"we have used executive kia for service in the past and had a great experience. So we drove over a half hour to purchase our car there and the salesman joe ortiz did an excellent job getting us the car we wanted in a timley manor!"


eschaffer205 
Wallingford, Connecticut 
Mar 02, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"Our car buying experience at Executive KIA was beyond our expectations. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We never felt pressured and were very comfortable with our purchase. I would recommend anyone, especially my friends and family, to purchase a vehicle from Executive KIA!"

Ryandavis87 
Wallingford, Connecticut 
Mar 01, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"Larry Dorfman was the most helpful and knowledgable salesman we have ever dealt with, we have been to several dealerships and have been given the runaround plenty of times. Executive Kia and Larry Dorfman have showed us what we thought was impossible and got us into a nice used car that can easily be mistaken for brand new with the way they took care if it. My wife and I would recommend executive Kia to anybody!!!"



CrystalPetig85 
Wallingford, Connecticut 
Feb 28, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"My car buying experience at Executive Kia was phenomenal! The staff was so helpful and knowledgeable about the cars that they sell. My first encounter was with Jermaine and he was awesome. He was the one that sold the car to my fiance and I. He knew everything there was to know about the car I was buying. Any question i had he had an answer for it. Jermaine also went as far as calling me after i received the car to ask me how i liked it and to make sure i didn't have any other questions. When i had my car delivered Joe O. helped me. Lucky for me he has the same car as the one i purchased, so he was able to explain to me what every little knob and switch did in the car. Plus he gave me a few pointers about the driving experience and what to do and not do in the snow. He stayed with me until the very end even after his shift had ended. You guys have a very dedicated staff :) Everyone was so friendly and genuinely cared about any concerns i might have. My first car buying experience was absolutely wonderful. I couldn't be happier! I will definitely purchase another car from the guys at Executive Kia when the time comes again. I've already started referring them to my friends and family. Thank you guys again, you were both fantastic!"
 
Thanks so much to all of our customers for your feedback, and a round of applause to the entire staff for always providing exceptional customer service! Read more of our reviews on DealerRater!

No comments:

Post a Comment