Monday, February 25, 2013

Thank you for these two positive reviews on Google+Local!

Googlelocal

Review: Excellent

"I purchased my second Kia from Executive Kia... a 2013 Kia Optima EX. First, the experience was painless. In and out in one day. Not happy with my trade-in amount, but then again who is? Otherwise, this was a quick and pleasant journey. Mike P, my sales associate, was awesome. We looked at a few cars before agreeing on the Optima. He was knowledgeable and (even if he faked it) seemed to be on my side with the negotiation process. I am happy with the journey. The car... well, it is awesome. Haven't been in a car in 20 years. I am a truck guy. However, with $4.00 per gallon gas prices and 15 miles per gallon, it was time for a change. The Optima is averaging 30 miles per gallon... and it is super fast. I can see tickets in my future. I have received so many compliments about my car. It looks like a BMW 500 series but cost 1/2 the price. The bottom line: I would buy from Executive Kia again."

Review: Excellent

"I was wondering what options there were in new and used vehicles and I was looking around out of curiosity. Mr. Chang assessed my personal needs and requirements in a vehicle. He helped get me into a brand new 2013 Kia Soul... and amazingly enough it's only about $100 more per month for payments/insurance than my old vehicle... a 2007! Between saving on gas and eliminating the need for gas additives... this vehicle is affordable for me! Plus... I have a vehicle that is under warranty now! Thank you Mr. Chang and Executive Kia!"

To view more feedback, visit us on Google+Local!

No comments:

Post a Comment