Friday, November 30, 2012

We just got five great new DealerRater reviews! Thanks so much to our great customers! Keep up the great work team!

Dealerrater_logo
 

kenrx
Nov 28, 2012

Overall Score: 5
My experience with Kia has been very positive from both the Sales and Service Departments. We purchased our 2008 Sedona 2 years ago. Chin was an excellent salesman, was very knowlegeable about his product,and did not pressure us to buy. In the service dept. Jeremy Carroll was professional, very friendly and responsive. Our car was serviced very promptly. I will return when I need service again.

dj4k4000
Nov 28, 2012

Overall Score: 5
The sraff was very friendly, courteous and helpful from my phone call to make the reservation to the minute I stepped into their front desk.. I arrived early for my appointment and was received right away. the wait time for as I was told, about 45 minutes. I would recommend their service to anyone!!!!!!

Mary G.
Nov 27, 2012

Overall Score: 5
I have been bringing my Kia to this dealership for the past 6 years (going on 7) and I wouldn't bring it any other place. The staff are always friendly and I feel like going anyplace else would be like cheating. They try to get me the best discounted price for whatever work I need done and I always leave satisfied that they did a great job.

kcrowell
Nov 27, 2012

Overall Score: 5
I am on my second KIA from this dealership (1993 to present) and I couldn't be more pleased. I am extremely comfortable with the staff, they are kind and courteous. I go for service every 3,000 miles, they remember you and treat you with the utmost respect. If there are any issues that come up in their routine checkups they will explain it fully prior to working on it. I would highly recommend this dealership and the car brand itself to anyone!!!!!!

priolo.rodriguez
Nov 27, 2012

Overall Score: 4
so far so good.. everybody in the store has been approachable and customer friendly. espcially in the service dept. they gonna tell you what car is needing for its maintenance.

 To see what else our customers have to say about us, visit our DealerRater page!

No comments:

Post a Comment