Monday, September 10, 2012

Thanks to Alisa for this 5-star review on DealerRater!

"Jackie was in contact with my husband and i through email and phone until i finally set up an appointment. She matched us up with Joe who, although young, had exceptional knowledge of the business, the inventory and the specific cars we were interested in. He also possessed wonderful 'people skills'. We walked in at 10am, unsure and skeptical that we could afford to trade in both of our older vehicles for TWO newer, yet used, vehicles. Yet we left at 1pm knowing we had gotten the financing we needed at the interest rate we desired, with payment amounts and schedules we are confident we can handle.

We are more than just happy with our 'new' used cars, we are excited and my brother and mother have both talked about how "easy i made it sound". I have passed along Joe's business cards so they can go see him also.

I owned a Kia Sephia back in 2002 and i already had a 9 year old and a 2 year old. When the last baby came along, i couldn't fit the 9 yr old in the back seat with two car-seats, so i had to trade it in for a mom van.

Now, with my oldest out of high school and looking into buying his own car (also referred to Joe), I am able to unload the mom van and come back home to my Kia. I am a happy mom today.

Thank you Executive Kia for having such awesome people in your store!" - alisa.lookrooks

Dealerrater

Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater.

No comments:

Post a Comment